Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Oh, poo!

My brother and his finance live with their daughter in a lovely colonial, on a sizeable lot, in a so-so neighborhood. Since living in said so-so neighborhood, they've had many exciting things happen to them, the least of which was someone torching their cars. I really didn't think anything could top that until he shared the following tale...

In the morning, as I leave for work, I bring the garbage out. As I was walking to the garbage cans, which are down the driveway, toward the back of the house, I saw something near the foundation. As I got closer, I realized it was a very large pile of poo. Now, I had to run back into the house, get a bag or something to pick it up with, and clean up the mess. I was so angry that someone would let their dog do that on someone else's property, that I decided to check the surveillance system when I got home. Then I was going to confront the neighbor about not doing that again.

Later, when I returned home from work, I pulled up the video. After sitting through some very uneventful footage, the camera picked up a light-colored car pulling up in front of my house at about 2 am. I watched as a middle-aged man got out of the car, looked around, then walked out of view.  A few minutes later, he returned, retrieved what looked like a napkin from his car and walked in the direction of my house.

And that's where the other camera, the one mounted near the back door, picked him up. He dropped his pants, squatted and did his business.

People always blame the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!